Monday, July 9, 2012

Another Award...Oh, Yeah!!!

Thank you so much, Farrah at Fabulous Firsties for giving me the Versatile Blogger Award! Farrah just put up a great WBT tutorial video on her blog...check it out!




Here are the rules for this award:

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.

Okay, seven random facts about myself...
1. I have taught for 26 years, with the last 15 in 2nd grade.
2. I love traveling to new places with special friends!
3. WBT has opened new, exciting doors in education for me.
4. I have two amazing grandchildren!
5. I LOVE coffee!!
6. I think, okay I know, I'm addicted to Pinterest!
7. Love, love, love meeting new people!

Here are some amazing bloggers I'm sending this award to. You have to stop by and say, "Hello" for me!!
1. Down Under Teacher
2. EduKate with Whole Brain
3. Joy Button's Amazing Journey with WBT
4. Mrs. Slatton's Kindergarten
5. Wolfelicious
6. 2nd Grade Pig Pen
7. Musical Musings with Mrs. Lukow
8. Whole Brain Paradise
9. oneiswonderful
10. Welcome to the ELL Jungle
11. Shepherd's Shining Stars
12. Southern Teacher WBT
13. PAWSitively Wild For WBT
14. Whole Brain with Roxi
Shayne

15. The Tattooed Teacher

A big thanks to Farrah again!! Have a great Monday!!

2 comments:

twilliams said...

Thanks for th award Nancy! I am now a follower! My 2nd grade team will be using WBT next year! I am so excited!!

Thanks again!

Teresa

2nd Grade Pig Pen

Post a Comment